What an exciting evening it was! Truly a personal best. Now lets see if I actually win an Emmy! I’m also very proud of my wife Bridget Naso who received two nominations. She is a very talented journalist. Congratulations to you honey!
The fun part is I used three different cameras for these spots. The Sony F3, Panasonic AF-100 and the Canon C100. All great cameras that have the “look”.
Here are the spots that were nominated.
Promotion – News Promo – Single Spot
- Morning Image “Up To The Minute”, Barbara Chandler, Erik Naso, Deborah Lawrence, NBC 7 San Diego
Promotion – News Promo – Campaign/Image
- Super Bowl Campaign, Heather Bohn, Deborah Lawrence, Barbara Chandler, ErikNaso, NBC 7 San Diego
- Olympic Campaign “Coverage You Count On”, Heather Bohn, Erik Naso, SamanthaDorman, Dylan Gerber, NBC 7 San Diego
- Winter Weather Campaign, Heather Bohn, Erik Naso, Dylan Gerber, NBC 7 San Diego
Photographer – Short Form
- The Specialist, Erik Naso, NBC 7 San Diego
- NBC 7 Weather Image Campaign, Erik Naso, NBC 7 San Diego
- NBC 7 News Image Campaign, Erik Naso, NBC 7 San Diego
Below are spots that have been nominated.
Thanks for coming by! Please help support my site by using the links on this page or bookmark these from my favorite retailers, B&H, Adorama, Zacuto & Amazon.com . Using the links cost you nothing extra, but helps offset the cost of running my blog. Thanks again for coming by eriknaso.com!